Botox® & Fillers for Men
Botox® and dermal fillers are noninvasive treatments that can effectively improve the signs of aging that men face. At OBI BioAesthetic Institute, we offer a comprehensive range of injectables that will provide you with the natural results you are after.
Types of Injectables for Men
The latest dermal fillers and injectables are FDA-approved to treat a variety of your skin concerns. These include the following.
Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Juvéderm Ultra XC®: Softens moderate to severe facial lines and wrinkles for a smoother appearance.
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC®: Restores volume to lips.
- Revanesse Versa®: Softens fine lines and wrinkles and boosts collagen production.
- Restylane Refyne®: Naturally softens laugh lines while maintaining your facial expressions.
- Restylane Defyne®: Utilizes cross-link technology to smooth out deep laugh lines with a natural look.
- Restylane Lyft®: Restores volume to the cheeks and hands for a more youthful appearance.
- Belotero Balance®: Smooths and fills out moderate to severe nasolabial folds and chin lines.
- Botox®: Temporarily treats moderate to severe forehead lines, crows’ feet and frown lines.
- Xeomin®: A highly purified treatment that temporarily improves moderate to severe frown lines.
- Dysport®: Temporarily improves the look of moderate to severe lines between the eyebrows.
Longer Lasting Fillers
- Radiesse®: Volumizes the skin and softens lines and wrinkles, stimulating collagen production over time.
- Radiesse Plus®: Features lidocaine to reduce pain while adding volume and smoothing lines and wrinkles.
- Bellafill®: Soften lines and acne scars and stimulates collagen growth long-term.
- Sculptra®: Used to treat deep lines, wrinkles and folds for a more youthful appearance by stimulating collagen production, adding volume and leading to thicker skin.
What to Expect During Treatment
Botox® & fillers are quick and relatively painless procedures. One of our expertly trained nurse practitioners will inject the product into the target area using an ultra-fine needle. Little to no downtime is required, however specific post-treatment care is necessary and will be discussed during your appointment. To reduce the chance of bruising, we suggest avoiding taking items such as aspirin, ibuprofen, vitamin E and certain supplements one week prior to treatment. The use of arnica and bromelain may also help decrease bruising.
Fillers in Jacksonville
Botox® and fillers can safely and effectively help men correct a variety of aging signs. Contact OBI BioAesthetic Institute today to learn more.