Acne is a complex problem that leaves many adults and teens feeling self-conscious. At OBI BioAesthetic Institute, we understand how acne can affect your confidence. Our acne treatments can help improve your skin’s health and prevent future breakouts so you can get back to looking and feeling your best.
Effectively treating acne without damaging your skin requires a little insight into why acne develops in the first place. The problem begins on the surface of the skin, where dead skin cells and dirt collect. These substances combine with natural skin oils and clog the pores, allowing bacteria to thrive. This can then result in breakouts, inflammation and even infections.
Treating acne with a single method is not as effective as addressing each aspect of acne. Our acne treatments work by improving the overall health of your skin, making it a less friendly environment for acne, as well as evaluating for systemic imbalances, which may also be an origin of acne. When your skin is healthy from the inside out, you can achieve a remarkable difference.
Our Treatments for Acne Help
OBI BioAesthetic Institute offers several effective treatments for acne. Many require little to no downtime, while more intensive treatments like Photodynamic Therapy take more time for your skin to recover.
- Red Light and Blue Light Acne Therapy works by effectively reducing inflammation and killing bacteria.
- Photodynamic Therapy with Levulan utilizes light energy and a photosensitizing to help acne.
- Intense Pulsed Light Therapy administers pulses of light to target blemishes and problem areas.
- Chemical Peels are a very effective at treating acne breakouts, scarring and redness.
- Hormone Evaluation and treatment can help to combat stubborn hormone-related acne.
- ZO® Skin Health Products were created by international skin expert Dr. Zein Obagi to improve acne from the inside out.
If You Look Good, You Feel Good. Schedule Your Acne Treatment Consultation Today.
If you struggle with acne, treatments at OBI BioAesthetic Institute can provide the long-term results you desire. Whether you have occasional blemishes or a more chronic issue, we can find a treatment plan to improve your skin’s health. Contact us to schedule a consultation to see how our acne treatments can help you regain your confidence and put your best face forward.